We’ve all heard of SEO before but if you’re not leveraging it yet, it’s most likely because you believed the same myth I did… it’s complicated.
I have great news for you though because Meg Casebolt is going to show us just how simple driving free traffic to your website, by leveraging SEO, can be.
Meg Casebolt is a web designer, SEO strategist and founder of Megabolt Digital. She helps female entrepreneurs succeed online by equipping them with beautiful websites and powerful SEO strategies that fit them better than Catwoman’s suit (and way more comfortably, too).
On this episode of the podcast, we cover everything from the power of SEO to how to leverage it on your own site and even the mistake I made along the way!
Episode highlights + takeaways:
- How she used her previous experience in the non-profit space to learn how to develop new skills that would be needed online.
- The common thread she began to see from those she knew her were paying for web design work but weren’t getting qualified leads, due to non-existent SEO traction.
- Where people really go to find the solutions to their issues and why being searchable matters.
- The best way to kind of get a pulse on where your traffic is coming from so you can maximize your SEO results.
- What to know about Google Analytics in order to make better decisions when it comes to SEO.
- How Meg has found that YouTube traffic that gets to a website sticks around for two or three more times than Facebook or Instagram traffic.
- The easiest way to find keywords in order to attract the right people to your website.
- Determining which posts are already getting some rank and what can we do to increase that value in Google’s eyes.
- The importance of the speed of your website (and why ignoring it could cost you).
- The power of linking previous blog posts on your site to increase SEO.
- How to implement the hub and spoke model for your content in order to simplify your SEO.
- The mistake I made when it came to my own SEO and how I’m navigating it now.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Where to find Meg: