There’s a few key differences between those who finish out the year celebrating the goals they’ve achieved and those who wonder why this whole “business thing” isn’t working for them. One of them is the plan you put in place each quarter.
In this episode, I’ll go over how I plan for each quarter within my business, the questions I ask and how I ensure I’ll achieve the goals I’ve set out for the year through small, yet powerful steps.
Episode highlights + takeaways:
- The difference between short term goals and the bigger picture within your business (and what the plans you create need to reflect).
- Why it’s important to evaluate your previous 90 days of business before creating a plan for the next 90 days.
- The three areas I look at in my business (as well as the questions I ask) in order to make better decisions moving forward.
- What I plan for in my business, based on my evaluation, and why planning this way creates more momentum – faster.
- How to break down your quarterly plans into small and powerful steps that allow you stack your results.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Where to find Jess: