You have this awesome online business at your finger-tips that the world is waiting for. One that can make a real difference in the lives of others.
I already know it because let’s be honest… like attracts like.
But the question I have for you is… are you ALL IN for that business?
And I don’t mean all in as in working ten hours a day, ignoring those around you, wrapped up in to-do lists or being glued to your compute. That’s burnout… not ALL IN.
I mean ALL IN for turning the dream of having a thriving business that creates freedom in your life a reality. Being ALL IN for success as your only option because you believe in what you have to offer the world with 100% conviction. ALL IN for the fact that you can manifest the life, business and clients you desire – right in this very moment.
I get it, there’s a lot of bold statements there but THAT my fellow #daydreamachievers, is what it’s going to take to make 2016 the biggest year in your business. You’re going to have to be ALL IN.
How do you know where you fall in the spectrum?
If you are SIDE HUSTLIN’ your business you….
– say things like “I hope/wish/would love….” about your goals instead of making them non-negotiable.
– don’t have set business hours for yourself (or don’t follow them).
– aren’t willing to invest in the proper training/resources needed to advance your skills (and income!).
– believe you are the only one who can get everything done.
– don’t hold your ground on your ideal client and the value you provide
– allow fears and doubt to continuously hold you back from taking action.
If you are ALL IN for your business you….
– not only set goals but have an action plan around those goals to bring them to life.
– cut distractions and sit down for your business hours with a list for action each day.
– know that in order for your business to grow, you must grow and invest into yourself continuously.
– delegate and outsource as needed because you know the importance of income producing vs busy work and focusing on your strengths.
– you are crystal clear on the value you provide, create offers based on that and are attracting your ideal clients on a daily basis through social media, opt-ins and/or events.
– kick any and all fears and doubt to the curb each time it they try to enter your mind – staying focused on your vision and goal instead.
Where are you finding yourself in your business right now?
This is the perfect time of the year to reflect and see what actions you need to take in order to truly be ALL IN for your business in 2016.
Trust me when I say, your dream is worth being all in for.