When you’re looking to increase your reach and influence online, there’s no faster way to do so than getting in front of existing audiences that align with your ideal clients. The great thing about this? It can still be done for FREE by leveraging podcasts and blogs as a guest expert.
In this episode, I’ll take you through the five steps you need in order to pitch yourself in a way that’s not only natural to you but insanely effective as well!
Episode highlights + takeaways:
- How guest podcasting or blogging can get you in front of the right people, without having to invest in paid traffic (or as a combination of the two).
- Determining which style is best for you so you can lead with your strengths in your pitch.
- How to find the right outlets to pitch to so that you are maximizing both your time and efforts.
- What to include in your pitch to make it unique to each outlet you pitch to in a time effective way.
- The follow up actions I take, after ever pitch, that most people skip.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Where to find Jess: